Monday, December 31, 2012

Ciao 2012!

It's almost the end of one year and the beginning of a new one!
Crazy how time goes by so fast.
I thought I would sit down for a few while I'm waiting for a batch of Brutti Ma Buoni(ugly but good) cookies that are baking. I used to love these pre vegan days and I am so excited that I found a way to make them vegan.
A bit of a reflection thinking back at the things good and not so good that have happened this year.
One huge highlight, for me anyways, was eating at The Millennium Restaurant in San Francisco.  It was one of the most delicious meals I've had and spending those few days together away with family were great!
One thing I've worked on this past year was how I deal with stress.  I've realized that stress doesn't do anyone any good so when my husband lost his job I tried to keep as positive as I could and I do believe it helped.  Putting out good thoughts, visions or vibes for good things to happen I believe does work.  This next year I will continue to work on positive thinking and being happy.
I have a good feeling about this coming year. 
Tonight we will be celebrating New Years Eve at home along with another family. 
I hope you all have a very safe and happy New Years!
See you soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment