Thursday, December 24, 2009

Happy Holidays!


Well it's almost Christmas and wow I'm tired. So busy lately baking, shopping, wrapping & cleaning. I need to get as much food prep done before my in-laws arrive later today. Tomorrow my sister-in-law, niece and her boyfriend will arrive.
My husband is cooking something on the bbq spit for all of those carnivores. I will be making seitan steaks, stuffed portobellos, butternut squash sage risotto, salad, roasted root veggies and bread. Apple pie and lots of cookies.
I wish all of you a very happy, warm and safe Christmas.

4 comments:

  1. merry xmas!! seitan steaks sound awesome, and so does that risotto! have a great holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, and Good Eatings to you too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. your holiday eats sound sooooo delicious - especially apple pie. mmmmmmmmmm! happy holidays to you too, JoLynn! i hope your christmas was filled with everything you love the most!

    ReplyDelete