Sunday, January 29, 2012

Circle of moms top 25 nomination


 

The other day I received an e-mail that my blog has been nominated for the Top 25 Vegan & Vegetarian Moms - 2012 list on Circle of Moms.

I was rather surprised by this, being as there are so many great blogs out there.  I feel rather flattered.
5 years ago I began living a vegan lifestyle and I've been blogging for 3 of those years.  3 years go by so quickly. I really enjoy sharing everything I learn about food, nutrition, new products, etc.  It's also nice to be able to converse with people who believe in the things I do.  As I continue to be inspired by others I too hope to inspire those who are thinking about becoming vegan.
Anyways, you can vote for me if you would like by clicking on the circle of moms Top 25 Vote for Me, purple button on the right side of my blog page.  Just one click is all it takes! You can vote once a day until Feb. 14, 2012. 

Until next time....be healthy.

5 comments:

  1. Congrats on the nomination! I'll happily go and throw a vote your way. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations JoLynn! I'll be voting for you; I hope you win. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete